Cozy two-storey house with three bedrooms located on the outskirts of the popular Plaka village just 5 minutes from the village center with shops, taverns and bars. The house is located in a quiet and green area.
Completed in 2005, the house has an area of 100 m² and sits on a 234 m² fenced plot. On the ground floor, there are 2 spacious bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and 2 covered terraces.
On the second floor there is an open-plan living room-kitchen, a bedroom with a bathroom and 2 balconies with panoramic views of Mount Drapanokefala. The house is sold furnished.
– Aluminum windows and doors with mosquito nets
– Air conditioning in all rooms
– Solar panel for water heating
– Wood burning stove
– Internet connection
– Landscaped garden with automatic watering system
– Parking space
– Fenced area
– Barbecue area
– Distance to the sandy beach 1 200 m